At Stone Statements, customers will find:
- A 11,000 square foot facility conveniently located in Cincinnati.
- Over 1,000 slabs of marble and granite just waiting to be fabricated into countertops, outdoor kitchens, bathroom vanities or just about anything one can dream up.
- Over 150 varieties of stone, many of which are exotic, rare, and difficult to find in the Cincinnati area.
- Marble and granite slabs imported directly from sources around the world including Brazil, India, and Italy.
- A stunning showroom that displays how the use of materials such as marble and granite for countertops can transform a space.
- A courteous staff with years of experience helping to create beautiful bathrooms, kitchen countertops, and etc. from granite, quartz, marble, and other stones.
* Simply mail, e-mail or fax a basic drawing with approximate dimensions including sink and cooktop cutouts where applicable.
The greater Cincinnati area’s choice for quartz, marble, soapstone, limestone, travertine, and granite countertops, vanities, shower surrounds, tub decks, fireplace hearths, and much more!
Stone Statements is a family owned and operated company based out of Cincinnati. The company is dedicated to providing only materials, craftsmanship, and service that meet the highest possible standards of quality. An expert staff guides all customers (small or large, residential or commercial) through each stage of a project so that the process is easy and enjoyable with an end product that has been finished to perfection.
Please feel free to explore the Stone Statements website to find out more about the products and services offered as well as see a portfolio the work we've done with a variety of materials from granite to marble.
We're proud to announce that we've won a 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award! This is out second year winning the award. Check us out on Angie's List by clicking the award icon below.
We're also proud to maintain our A+ Better Business Bureau rating, and to be featured on Houzz! Check us out by clicking the icons below.